For Poster presentation
- ( POSTER TEMPLATE REV 1.0.docx)
- • Each presenter of the poster must bring their own printed poster. Onsite printing service is not available.
- • Posters will be adjudged during 11:00am to 12:00pm on Day 1 i.e. 4th April, 2019 at the place allocated for display of posters. All participants are deemed to be present when the jury visits. Also at least one member to be present at other times on both days, to explain your work to delegates / visitors.
- • The space available for poster display is 60.96cm (2ft) -vertical and 91.44 (3ft) horizontal. A poster of A1 (59.4 x 84.1cm) size can easily fit. Cello-tape or pins will be provided to paste the poster.
- • We advise you to make a simple and good design of the poster. You are free to choose your own template and design accordingly. Please ensure the font size, font type, colour scheme and backgrounds are professional and legible.
- • Hand-outs / sample material /working models / etc., may also be (though not compulsorily) displayed along with the poster for better interpretation of your project.
- • Several poster templates are available online. eg. https://www.posterpresentations.com/
- • Please reach out to Student volunteers who will assist in the display of your posters.
For oral presentation
- • Each keynote presentation will be of 15 minutes. (Approx).
- • Each paper presenter will get 10 minutes for the presentation followed by 5 minutes for discussions.
- • The number of slides must be limited to 10 - 12.
- • Use standard fonts (such as Times New Roman, Arial etc.).
- • Presentation file should be named as paper ID.pptx (eg: PE 001.pptx)
- • The session rooms will be equipped with a LCD projector, Screen, Laptop computer and microphones.
- • Presentation in PowerPoint as well as PDF version must be brought along as a backup.